Friday, April 4, 2014

Week Six Homework

our Homework this week was basically to make a Origami Hanbok and other origami things. We all got a sheet of instructions, Here is my first attempt:


I figured that One, the skirt was too short, and two, that The top was too big so I made more and slowly found the faults and improved it.
Here is the final product:





And here is a head I put on one:

 I gave the cut out face the traditional (well something like it) braided hair I've seen in dramas and a hair pin like the one we got to try on hanbok day.
Then there are also the Ttak ji:
They where quite easy and fun to make.
If you have origami paper then method two is the best but if you have normal paper than method one is best. I did some different sizes:


Tried playing the game as well but it's really hard!!! one tip if you try plying it is make the cross face down. I'll keep trying, but, so far I've only been able to flip one once! TT^TT

I made A video of how to make the paper hanbok, the one i'm making in the video is the on in the second picture ( you'll recognize it).
Enjoy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment