Sunday, March 30, 2014

Week Three of the K-pop academy

I'm doing this in the wrong order but... here we go.
Week three was the Hanbok day! I'm going to keep this short so, basically we got a lecture on the Hanbok by Professor Lee Jung Taek which was very interesting and then he asked if some one would help him show hoe to tie this knot that's on the over coat. I said i'd do it and because of that when he said only 15 of us could try the hanbok on I felt like it wasn't right for me to take that away from someone else. so me and two others didn't get to try it one with everyone else (we felt quite left out...sigh).
Everyone who got to try one on, did a catwalk (sort of thing) and as I wasn't in one I filmed it instead here is the video:



It was filmed on my phone so excuse the funny screen shape and turn at the end.
Had lots of fun even if I only got to try the Hanbok on at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment