Friday, March 7, 2014

Week two Homework

Okay so this week we had 4 different home work options to choose from:

and there you can see how much ink I had on my hands (that was the cleanest!) from that little smudge...

Anyway I was going to do no.3, but my mum convinced me me to do no.2 instead.
So I did no.2! When I was thinking about what to do I imagined someones profile drawn with Hangul and I really liked the idea. In the example that the k-pop academy had given us the artists (or fans) had made the pop stars hair from the writing but I didn't like that so instead I only did the outline in writing.
At first I thought that it would take hours to draw all the Hangul but in the end it was actually really fun and didn't take that long either.
I decided to do Kim Lim because she's awesome and I love the lyrics to Rain. 
Here it is:



I made a Black and white version as well because that way you can see the writing better and also writing is most commonly written in black on white paper so it made a sort of book like effect.

The colored version is my favorite though, and I wan't to make that one the official "Homework".

For full effect you really need to look closely but I hope it's still nice like this.
It was so fun that i'm so going to do another one!!
What do you think? black and white or colored? Till next time, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment